• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC slabs - White Pages

113 posts in this topic

99.9 percent of my collection is White Pages which is what I prefer

cloud9.gif

Same here

Mod collectors...it's like saying your 12 years old, and don't know much. No one's really that surprised.

Try something like a silver or gold run in white pages, thats something worth writing about.

cloud9.gif

Same here

Mod collectors...it's like saying your 12 years old, and don't know much. No one's really that surprised.

Try something like a silver or gold run in white pages, thats something worth writing about.

This isnt modern confused-smiley-013.gif

Xmen74nmm.jpg

cloud9.gif

Same here

And who are you to decide what's "worth writing about"?

cloud9.gif

Same here

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif

Same here

So you disagree...the sky isn't blue, night doesn't follow day, mods are never white. confused-smiley-013.gif

cloud9.gif

Same here

So you disagree...the sky isn't blue, night doesn't follow day, mods are never white. confused-smiley-013.gif

WTF does that have to do with the question I asked?

WTF does that have to do with the question I asked?

Like the fact that saying 'all my mods are white pages', they all equally freakin obvious as the nose on your face -further elaboration available if required.

And saying such a thing could be viewed is a little bit pretentious when you put it in light of the other collectors here in the boards who don't collect modern drek!

And saying such a thing could be viewed is a little bit pretentious when you put it in light of the other collectors here in the boards who don't collect modern drek!

I know your not talking about me. Re think what you say and who to say it to

I know your not talking about me. Re think what you say and who to say it to

Why...who are you again?? Mod, board big wig, oh that's right...the graelim guy.

Don't the above lines represent the sum of the words employeed by you in your last....roughly 2000 posts. confused-smiley-013.gif

popcorn.gif

popcorn.gif