• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Mcfarlane books are back.

90 posts in this topic

you should start the bidding right here jeff. I am sure one of these guys will pay big doe for it.

I'm sure some of our board members might try to trade in deer meat, but not sure what it goes for per pound. poke2.gif

I didnt know we could get a sketch on our books from McFarlane.

You couldn't. I asked him to sign my book (just like all of the other ones Kris had there) and I mentioned that we had met in SD one year. While we were talking he made a little spider doodle on it. It just happened.

I didnt know we could get a sketch on our books from McFarlane.

You couldn't. I asked him to sign my book (just like all of the other ones Kris had there) and I mentioned that we had met in SD one year. While we were talking he made a little spider doodle on it. It just happened.

Talk about luck. Congrats man 893applaud-thumb.gif

Jeff is exactly right. Todd really wasn't sketching. If he had met you previously and you were talking he would do something while you were talking but that is really how it went. So there would have been no way to get even spiderdoodles on all the books. I would never even consider asking that much of todd anyway.

HOLY HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A 9.0 ON MY ASM #300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893whatthe.gif

893whatthe.gif

I never expected a 9.0 Really, I did not. Hell, I did not expect them to grade it period.

Though hard to tell in scan, but it had about 10 stress marks on the back, plus little bit of overhang.

2351f.jpg

2351b.jpg