• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did I do the right thing???

22 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, his bid probably made you lose out on some bidders and money. I know I was looking at this auction with the bid at $49.99 and then it went to $99 and I was out.

Man.....that does suck.

How come this insufficiently_thoughtful_persons account isn't naru'd with 4 unique negatives and only 6 unique positives? mad.gif

You've got me on that one. confused.gif

At least the buyer got a good deal. goodevil.gif

Unfortunately, his bid probably made you lose out on some bidders and money. I know I was looking at this auction with the bid at $49.99 and then it went to $99 and I was out.

Man.....that does suck.

How come this insufficiently_thoughtful_persons account isn't naru'd with 4 unique negatives and only 6 unique positives? mad.gif

My theory is that the sellers who negged him didn't file the NPB warning/FVCR (final value fee credit request) combos - this is where the 3 strikes comes into play. I don't know if 4 negs alone can get you booted if you are a buying only acct, but this guy has got to be close??