• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comicon Fan Apreciation April 13-15 07 Signature Series Opportunities

25 posts in this topic

What I am trying to say is that I am picking out the best 9.8s in my collection from a given artist to get signed. The books are undoubtely 9.8s. I just will like to know if the will return the same. Thanks for answering my question. I will check to see what I have to send to Tiz.

I might have some books I'd be interested in sending for Infantino and Texeira.....any GA artists that might attend?

LMK, I would love to do some books for you. As for other guests. You never know thumbsup2.gif

I might have some books I'd be interested in sending for Infantino and Texeira.....any GA artists that might attend?

LMK, I would love to do some books for you. As for other guests. You never know thumbsup2.gif

reply to my PM sumo.gifgossip.gifflowerred.gif

This event is classified as a CGC PUBLIC SIGNING

A CGC Public Signing is a convention or event (such as an in-store signing), open to the general public, either by free admission or public ticket sales, and where CGC is not present (meaning, CGC does not have a booth or table, not that no CGC employee is at the event). For an event to be considered a CGC Public Signing, written approval must be obtained from CGC in advance. Requests for approval must be submitted two weeks in advance of the event. Photo or other evidence of a CGC Public Signing may be required by CGC as a term of approval, and applicants will be notified of this condition upon CGC’s review of their request.

Any Authorized Witness may submit a request to witness signatures at a CGC Public Signing. Approval must be requested at least two-weeks prior to the event.

An Authorized Witness can not restrict or impede another Authorized Witness from obtaining signatures at a CGC Public Signing.

All books witnessed at a CGC Public Signing must be submitted to CGC in a timely fashion, preferably the next business day unless they are being held.

CGC must be notified when collectibles signed at a CGC Public Signing will not be submitted on the next business day.

----

Approved for this event as of today:

- 1,000,000 Comics and all associated approved witnesses (including Comic Freak)

- Carlos Camara / Shockwave Comics and all associated approved witnesses

Less than a month away 893applaud-thumb.gif

Lots of cool Signature Series opportunities thumbsup2.gif

When do you need them by?

Aah a cute girl in your sig with bad grammer cloud9.gif