• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities Wizard World Los Angeles March 16-18

23 posts in this topic

Kevin PM me and we can talk about these pre-orders. Please take note I am not the one selling the preorders I just have complete knowledge of the situation.

Just did a quick check, I know what those are and who is doing that. He's taking a big risk on those books getting the grades he hopes they will get --- especially considering that the books will be handed out randomly into the VIP packages by Wizard, but that's his choice.

Kevin PM me and we can talk about these pre-orders. Please take note I am not the one selling the preorders I just have complete knowledge of the situation.

Just did a quick check, I know what those are and who is doing that. He's taking a big risk on those books getting the grades he hopes they will get --- especially considering that the books will be handed out randomly into the VIP packages by Wizard, but that's his choice.

blush.gif

Also, wasn't trying to start anything 27_laughing.gif

I have no idea who the seller is, just thought it was interesting is all! The seller does offer a full return and Civil War 1-7 if the books do not hit the grade or are not completed.