• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Richie Rich #1

14 posts in this topic

Tuff one.

It does view fairly well, and the colors are still nice. But the multiple stains and staple pull coupled with that long diagonal cbc obviously kill it. But it is still complete and that is a plus.

At first glance I would say 2.5, 3.0 maybe

What a fun book it is. I love it! Still a very nice book to own if the price is right.

flowerred.gif

my first glance before reading the graded was G+ to G/VG at best...so I think the others are spot on.

Great book, and would look very nice in my daughter and son's collection....a true reader of a classic key.

I just love the God awful perspective shots from the Richie covers. Its like the artist is doing it on purpose, with a sense of flair. From a graphic design point of view, its almost hard to look at.

Is the pool/tub a triangle or a square. If its a square, where does the water make a corner where cadbury is standing?

richie's eyes are all backwards crosseyed. I can't stop looking but it makes me dizzy.

Nice "wall" the fish is attached to. Why even bother drawing some hatches or tiles there.

I'll even let the fact that Richie is resting against nothing pass for artistic license.

I just love the God awful perspective shots from the Richie covers. Its like the artist is doing it on purpose, with a sense of flair. From a graphic design point of view, its almost hard to look at.

Is the pool/tub a triangle or a square. If its a square, where does the water make a corner where cadbury is standing?

richie's eyes are all backwards crosseyed. I can't stop looking but it makes me dizzy.

Nice "wall" the fish is attached to. Why even bother drawing some hatches or tiles there.

I'll even let the fact that Richie is resting against nothing pass for artistic license.

sign-funnypost.gif

Richie's eyes look fine to me insane.gif