• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-spud!

9 posts in this topic

I gotta get one! grin.gif

Spider-Spud.jpg

SUPER-ARTICULATE: HASBRO IN 2007

A huge fan-favorite is sure to be Spider Spud, the Spidey-themed entrant in the Mr. Potato Head line. Equipped with accessories for making him into Spider-Spud or Peter Parker Potato

Actually, when you look at it the wrong way, almost look like a female version who gained weight andforgot to put some pants on. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

not that I am pointing out anything important.

...Butters,...have you ever actually SEEN a woman without pants on?...no?....I didn't think so,...

Actually, when you look at it the wrong way, almost look like a female version who gained weight andforgot to put some pants on. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...Butters,...have you ever actually SEEN a woman without pants on?...no?....I didn't think so,...

It's the internet you know?

...right,..those pics posted of your mom are still up,... thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gif

You're no longer allowed over at my house any more you sick 893censored-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

893whatthe.gif

You're no longer allowed over at my house any more you sick 893censored-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

You tell him, Butters! He crossed the line - no one should pick on your mother! sumo.gif

By the way, would she be willing to show me how she manages to shave her back by herself? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

j/k poke2.gifgrin.gif