• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Weird War Tales #33

10 posts in this topic

It looks like a 9.0/9.2 except for the colour transfer. I doubt it is from stacking as I don't see anything that looks like that on the back cover (pink with the images of people). Are you sure that it hasn't bled through from the interior of the front cover or first page? I think this will be graded differently by each individual depending on how they view this big problem. I probably would pay more than Fine guide for it.

Mike

Hey there,

Could be a transfer stain, but looks more like it was placed in an old poly bag, and then something was rpinted on the bag in black marker... and the xylene in the marker bled through the bag. Seen it a lot of times.

If it is a stain? Man, No better than an 8.0 imho. Too bad as it is otherwise a really nice copy. If it's transfer from another book, possibly a 9.0

Shep

If you look at the purple stripe on the front you can actually see the negative image of people. Those people aren't on the back cover so I don't think it is transfer from the book on top in the shipping pile. I have a couple of spideys where you can see all the red images from the last page on the outside of the back cover. Are you sure that there isn't a pink stripe on the inside of the book?

If you look at the purple stripe on the front you can actually see the negative image of people. Those people aren't on the back cover so I don't think it is transfer from the book on top in the shipping pile. I have a couple of spideys where you can see all the red images from the last page on the outside of the back cover. Are you sure that there isn't a pink stripe on the inside of the book?

I'll take some pics of the inside covers later tonight.. it's interesting..