• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF# 75

9 posts in this topic

OW/W PQ - The bottom edge toward the R FC has a hole (?) (don't know if that was a "production grabber" error) that goes through a few pages of the book & ends as a ding on the BC

FF75FC.jpg

FF75BC.jpg

893whatthe.gif???? you would grade it that high with the hole at the bottom FC? I have it a little lower 7.0 - 7.5 at the most - maybe I'm just too picky. It has GORGEOUS Gloss/ Colors & PQ though!

7.0. Selling?

I have a Spectacular Spiderman 1 that's near mint but has a printer's hickey on the inside that's punched like a 1mm hole through one page. Still drops the grade a bunch.

Even with that hole that's a mighty nice book...

893whatthe.gif???? you would grade it that high with the hole at the bottom FC? I have it a little lower 7.0 - 7.5 at the most - maybe I'm just too picky. It has GORGEOUS Gloss/ Colors & PQ though!

ok ok.. a 2.0 !!! Actually, I just find it hard to view deep reds and yellows... after blowing it up I notice more spine ticks and would say 7.0