• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIKE ZECK SIGNATURE SERIES BOOKS

248 posts in this topic

Ok, seriously....a six book set with sketches, has a lower opening bid, than the GI Joe #21. I don't care if god himself sketched on that Joe book.

sign0094.gif

Funny you should mention god because see it takes a Signature Series god to convince Micheal Turner to do a sketch on a book not to mention that isn't just any sketch you see Mike Pencilled it out then outlined it with black ultra fine tip sharpie then colored it in then went over it again with sharpie. The chances of mike doing a sketch this detailed again on a book are slim to none.

Not to mention it took another Signature Series god to get Mike Zeck to sketch on the same book. and that sketch was rather detailed itself. add to that it got a 9.8 and neither Turner nor Zeck have any scheduled appearances for the rest of the year and you have one rare book.

Ok, seriously....a six book set with sketches, has a lower opening bid, than the GI Joe #21. I don't care if god himself sketched on that Joe book.

sign0094.gif

Funny you should mention god because see it takes a Signature Series god to convince Micheal Turner to do a sketch on a book not to mention that isn't just any sketch you see Mike Pencilled it out then outlined it with black ultra fine tip sharpie then colored it in then went over it again with sharpie. The chances of mike doing a sketch this detailed again on a book are slim to none.

Not to mention it took another Signature Series god to get Mike Zeck to sketch on the same book. and that sketch was rather detailed itself. add to that it got a 9.8 and neither Turner nor Zeck have any scheduled appearances for the rest of the year and you have one rare book.

sign-rantpost.gif ?

$700.00 worth of rare huh? Well, good for Tiz then, hope someone buys it. Won't be me, not at that price anyway.

O.K play time is over.

The book is up. If anyone wants to bid then bid.

If you don't, then don't.

I think the book is worth a lot.

It took a lot of work to get this book done. And it wasn't easy.

So enough with all the b.s

Thanks

O.K play time is over.

Thanks

Your right Tiz, play time is over. So, this is my last comment about this. What irritates me the most, is you had a price in mind THE WHOLE TIME I was pming you, and wouldn't be up front about what you wanted for the book. That is what ticks me off the most. And can you honestly say you put $700.00 worth of "work" into getting this book signed and sketched? If so great. I made several offers via PM, with no responses, or counter offers. My honest opinion is you just want to get as much as you can for the book, which you have every right to do. It just would of been nice to know that upfront is all. I have purchased from you twice, with no problems, and still think your a fantastic seller. Just wish a deal could of been made.

End sign-rantpost.gif

Hush. Quick Micheal Turner head sketches in sharpie sell for 200 and up. Mike zeck sketches are also expensive.

The truth is I helped Tiz get the sketch from turner and I feel the sketch is worth about 300. The Zeck Sketch the grading fees, the travel, the cost of the book, and shipping probably do add up to another 400.

You weren't going to be able to afford this book. it wouldn't have mattered if the book were 500 you probably wouldn't have paid the price.

Oh by the way you never paid me for all the books you put on hold.

O.K play time is over.

Thanks

893applaud-thumb.gif I got tired of finding greamlins

O.K play time is over.

Thanks

893applaud-thumb.gif I got tired of finding greamlins

You?!?

893naughty-thumb.gif Not nice. Tiz can price the book however he wants because its his book. Doesnt mean it will sell, but he is free to put a 1 million dollar price tag if he likes. Its a book which he is probably does not want to let go unless someone is willing to pay the price.

Here is something you don't see everyday.

Here is the break down:

#1 9.4 Mike Zeck, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#2 9.6 Mike Zeck, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#3 9.8 Mike Zeck, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#4 9.4 Bob Layton, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#5 9.0 Bob Layton, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#6 9.4 Mike Zeck, Bob Layton, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#7 9.2 Mike Zeck, Bob Layton, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#8 9.8 Mike Zeck, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#9 9.4 Mike Zeck, John Beatty & Jim Shooter

#10 9.8 Mike Zeck, John Beatty & Jim Shooter (missed out on Terry Austin) :-(

#11 9.4 Mike Zeck, John Beatty & Jim Shooter