• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIKE ZECK SIGNATURE SERIES BOOKS

248 posts in this topic

Hush that double sketch will not be cheap. Unless you have a nice reserve of spendable cash it might be out of your range. Getting Zeck and/or Turner to sketch is just extremely hard. The fact that the sketches are Snakeeyes and Storm Shadow instead of bothsketches being of the same character or one of them being cobra commander makes the book even more desirable. Plus that book is somewhat hard to get a 9.8 on. Beyond that Tiz might want to keep this for his personal collection.

Hush that double sketch will not be cheap. Unless you have a nice reserve of spendable cash it might be out of your range. Getting Zeck and/or Turner to sketch is just extremely hard. The fact that the sketches are Snakeeyes and Storm Shadow instead of bothsketches being of the same character or one of them being cobra commander makes the book even more desirable. Plus that book is somewhat hard to get a 9.8 on. Beyond that Tiz might want to keep this for his personal collection.

I appreciate the input. However, since he hasn't even given me a idea of what price this may be in, I have no idea what to expect. Secondly, if he has no intentions of selling it, fine, just tell me.

Things are good I just got really good tickets to the TOOL concert here.

Lizzy is good she just got some new clothes and 2 new toys.

No Problem.

Could you post your plans with the GI Joe 21 so Hush will stop posting. I get really annoyed by being pestered to sell something. So it kinda annoys me to see him pestering you.

I appreciate the input. However, since he hasn't even given me a idea of what price this may be in, I have no idea what to expect. Secondly, if he has no intentions of selling it, fine, just tell me.

Dear Hush,

I sent you a PM a few days ago. My guess is you did not get it.

I have resent you it to you explaining why I have not posted that item as of yet.

Meaning I do plan on listing it.

It will be listed soon and will have slight reserve on it.

Tiz

Dear Hush,

I sent you a PM a few days ago. My guess is you did not get it.

I have resent you it to you explaining why I have not posted that item as of yet.

Meaning I do plan on listing it.

It will be listed soon and will have slight reserve on it.

Tiz

I did get it and sent you a reply, stating I wasnt looking for anything currently, other that waiting for that book to go up for sale, or to be told it was not for sale. grin.gif

If you are placing a reserve on it, is it possible to tell me what you have in mind for the reserve, or at least the starting price.

I see you relisted some books Tiz. Heres to hoping. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

.20 cent listing day tomorrow on eBay. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Gonna put it up HUSH.

But I am expecting 200 books from CGC tomorrow. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I think there is at least one if not two books in that pile that also have double head-sketches from different artists 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I see you relisted some books Tiz. Heres to hoping. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

.20 cent listing day tomorrow on eBay. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Gonna put it up HUSH.

But I am expecting 200 books from CGC tomorrow. Christo_pull_hair.gif

I think there is at least one if not two books in that pile that also have double head-sketches from different artists 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Riddle me this Batman....why not sell it outright to a forum friend,who has repeated made you offers, and constantly bugged you, than make him possibly get into bidding war.....I know you will post a reserve on it, which means you have an idea of the minimum you would take.

And, second, what other artists?