• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Slabbed early Spideys... Some Iron Fists...

66 posts in this topic

Status Updates:

Five early Spideys

Amazing Spider-Man #6 - CGC 7.0 OWW ................ $715

Amazing Spider-Man #7 - CGC 7.0 OWW ................ SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #8 - CGC 8.0 W ..................... $685

Amazing Spider-Man #13 - CGC 6.0 OWW ............... Update... SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #15 - CGC 7.0 OW .................. SOLD

Marvel Premiere

#20 - CGC 9.2 W - $22

#21 - CGC 8.5 W - $18

#22 - CGC 8.5 OWW - $14

#23 - CGC 9.0 W - $15

#24 - CGC 9.2 W - SOLD

#25 - CGC 8.0 W - $12

Iron Fist

#1 - CGC 9.4 W - ....SOLD

#2 - CGC 9.4 OWW - ....SOLD

#3 - CGC 9.4 W - ....SOLD

#4 - CGC 9.0 W - $20

#7 - CGC 9.2 W - ....SOLD

#8 - CGC 8.5 OWW - ....SOLD

#9 - CGC 9.2 W - ....SOLD

#10 - CGC 8.5 OWW - $14

#11 - CGC 7.5 W - $9

#12 - CGC 9.4 W - ....SOLD

#13 - CGC 9.6 W - $95

#14 - CGC 9.2 W - $155

#15 - CGC 9.2 W - $48

On the Marvel Premieres and Iron Fists, I will do Priority Mail shipping for $8 no matter how many books you buy. But 10 of them and it's still just $8 shipping. International shipping will be done at a small loss (I'll cover part of your costs).

The Spideys I will ship for free via Priority Mail. Buy a Spidey and the Iron Fist books ride for free as well...

'House

Amazing Spider-Man 13 cgc 6.0

takeit.gif

thanks headbang.gif

Been looking for this book in 6.0-6.5 and I finally didnt miss out or get outbid for it. Now its on to ASM 14 in the same grade range. yay.gif

I hate to do this to you... But it went via PM about an hour before you posted... I just got back to my computer and his is timestamped an hour before yours... sorry.gif

Another collector's dream crushed and shattered before our eyes. foreheadslap.gif

If I had two, I'd be happy to pass along the other one... confused-smiley-013.gif

Now to find out who is dreaming of a #6 in 7.0 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Another collector's dream crushed and shattered before our eyes. foreheadslap.gif

If I had two, I'd be happy to pass along the other one... confused-smiley-013.gif

That would be me. Unfortunately.....I'm currently experiencing a financial nightmare. tonofbricks.gif

That would be me. Unfortunately.....I'm currently experiencing a financial nightmare. tonofbricks.gif

You want a bigger scan? So you can either decide to pass or decide to rob a liquor store? juggle.gif

You know? We all hate that "tweener" state... except Greggy... and that's just because it sounds like "teener". gossip.gif

Definately have to pass. Not even a consideration at the moment.

Doom steal your powers again? I hate it when that happens... foreheadslap.gif

As the former prince of financial nightmares I can empathize...

I just hope the 6 and 8 sell soon... because the longer they sit here the more likely I will take them off the sale list and start collecting Spideys... foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif