• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magazines updated

4 posts in this topic

Just in case anyone's interested, I've just updated the Marvel magazines section of my website, and I did the same with the Warren section last week:

http://www.comic-covers.com

Among the 'not-often-seen' mags are Gothic Tales of Love (Marvel) and After Hours (Warren's pre-FM men's mag).

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks -

No, the scans are 'borrowed' from anywhere I can get them, mainly from a popular online auction site (cough).

I don't do undergrounds (at this time) for the same reason I don't do Classic Illustrateds: they confuse the hell out of me. I can't figure out the various printings & so forth. Maybe someday I'll sit down and tackle it, though.

I hope people are appreciating the site. It's festooned with advertising, but I still want it to be a free source of reference for people interested in comics.

The collection I just got has the full run (Ithink) of some of your missing titles all in high grade

The Rook

Screen Thrills Illustrated

Maybe these titles too

Weird

Weird Vampire Tales

Witches Tales

not sure about some of the other Eeries pubs and I'm not sure if these are complete or spotty

At some point I'll be posting scans and selling many of them, and you are more than welcome to snag the images

Ed