• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headline #6 CGC 9.6 Church Copy, Startling #22, Wonder Comics #3, and MORE!

32 posts in this topic

Shipping is $8. Insurance optional, but highly recommended. Returns, as always, are no questions asked, even if it's in a slab...

Exciting Comics #5 CGC 8.0 $725 SOLD!

exciting5.jpg

JLA #15 CGC 8.0 $135

jla15.jpg

JLA #18 CGC 9.0 $240, date stamp, top of cover.

jla18.jpg

JLA #32 CGC 9.2 $175

justiceleague32.jpg

World's Finest #99. Purchased as NM from Harley many years ago. Difficult to grade as it straddles 8.0 & 8.5, but I lean towards 8.5 because the cover colors are really bright and glossy. No GPA data on this issue above 5.0. A tough book in high grade, with 2 copies in 9.0 sharing the top spot. The dark area on the top right corner is far more pronounced in the scan than on the book itself. I don't think CGC would certify this book because of the overhang on the top edge. $225.

worldsfinest99.jpg

I'll take $900 for this book, but that's a limited time offer. Say 'til the end of the weekend only...

headline6.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

GORE-JUSS!!!

And a great price, if I do say so myself. Metro's asking $825 for the Headline #7, and it's only a 9.4.