• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mill cases & con case

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone here use these?.. Or even know where to buy them?.. They look like a nifty way to keep books nice and neat for future grading. They allso seem to have come out with a convention case as well so you can lug you're stuff around at cons with out them getting damaged at all, which would be quite usefull I would think for signed books you wana keep in good shape!

Sorry if this is in the wrong form I was not really sure where to post this. In most other forms I go to though people just don't care about comic grades or have the slightest clue of what I am talking about laugh.gif

Does anyone know where I can actaully buy some for newer comics?.. OR even buy that new nifty convention case ? smile.gif None of the shops near me order them due to the fact that you have get a case of 40 for around $240 u.s. from diamond