• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pic from the NY Comic Con....check out this wall of GOLD !

48 posts in this topic

You are sooooo right. A VERY generous bunch. I once got 3% knocked off the sale price for my good behavior!

Hey Mr.Bedrock,

I see you have only 3 posts under your belt, and you already got a sign-funnypost.gif from Ciorac....he's pretty much 'the man' around here......

why don't you tell us about yourself...

years of collecting?

favorite books?

grail quests?

.....and welcome to the Boards!

Steve

Steve,

Mr. Bedrock is Richard Evans of Bedrock City Comic Company in Houston, he is a close buddy of mine, Rick's, Billy's, Matt's and Russ' (xavier logan).

He is also the owner of one fantastic high grade comic collection with a strong emphasis on Timely.

You won't find a better guy to do with business with.

Absolutey right about Rich -- one of the absolute best dealers out there. Also one of the nicest guys -- and I hope he comes around the boards more to share his knowledge, love and passion for comics -- it'd be a welcome addition.

You are sooooo right. A VERY generous bunch. I once got 3% knocked off the sale price for my good behavior!

Hey Mr.Bedrock,

I see you have only 3 posts under your belt, and you already got a sign-funnypost.gif from Ciorac....he's pretty much 'the man' around here......

years of collecting?

favorite books?

grail quests?

Steve

My name is Richard.

(Hello Richard)

And I'm a Comic Book Addict.

It is so bad I had to open stores (four of 'em) to house all my stuff.

I call them Bedrock City Comic Co.

If you are ever in Houston come on by.

While I have had tons of books over the years I have never had an Obidiah Oldbuck.

Ah, someday..................

Hey Mr.Bedrock,

years of collecting?

favorite books?

grail quests?

Steve

My name is Richard.

(Hello Richard)

And I'm a Comic Book Addict.

It is so bad I had to open stores (four of 'em) to house all my stuff.

I call them Bedrock City Comic Co.

If you are ever in Houston come on by.

While I have had tons of books over the years I have never had an Obidiah Oldbuck.

Ah, someday..................

Richard,

I was very impressed with the store layout and knowledgeable staff at your Westheimer location.

Richard,

I was very impressed with the store layout and knowledgeable staff at your Westheimer location.

Thanks. We manage to fake it pretty good! Actually I'd put our crew up against anyone's in the "nice folks" catagory.

And he is also a poker addict....

y'know what? I think I remember playing with him in Harley's game two years ago in B-More.

Who won? popcorn.gif

And he is also a poker addict....

y'know what? I think I remember playing with him in Harley's game two years ago in B-More.

Who won? popcorn.gif

Probably Harley. Those games are rigged!