• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINALLY MADE A BIG BIG CHANCE AT THE NY CON FF#1

7 posts in this topic

firstly, you didn't say how much you spent, so no one is going to have a clue if it was a good deal or not.

secondly, no one is going to have a chance in hell at telling you if it has restoration from a picture, blurry or no.

good luck to you otherwise, and congrats on the big purchase! thumbsup2.gif

$1200 and I brought it right over to Steve at the CGC booth to send it out.

Purchased from one of the most reliable dealers on the floor Silver Age Comics."

Lots of nice high grade books, and someone that I've bought from before.

since no scanner was available photos are the best i can do till i get it back in 20 days or so. since i had to do the 5 day turnaround

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

WEBHEAD

Congrats 893applaud-thumb.gif

I bought a G+ FF 1 raw from Stephen Ritter about 5 years ago at a NYC Con. He's a great dealer so I had no resto worries.

If this book has resto chances are it would be amateur marker or glue tear seal and would probably be obvious. I can't tell what the price was, but frankly, at this grade range, I don't think a small amount of resto it would make much difference in FMV.

Welcome to the FF 1 club!! It's a great book to own.

893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gif