• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man, many issues 67-128, Ann 4, 5, 6: PRICES REDUCED!

53 posts in this topic

news.gif PRICES REDUCED ON MANY BOOKS LISTED BELOW! Lots of good deals still available. Grab them before I go to Wondercon!!! poke2.gif

I have a ton of ASM I am trying to sell. Prices will be listed, but feel free to make offers if you don't like my prices.

As usual, post Mr. takeit.gif or PM me with interest.

Shipping: I can ship media mail for $2 (with delivery conf) or $5 Priority mail (with delivery conf). If you buy a whole bunch of stuff I'll combine it all of course to save on shippping. And I WILL ship internationally as long as you agree to pay the shipping fees.

thumbsup2.gif

First up, some late Silver and early Bronze Age books: 67, 85, and then most issues between 90 and 128, + annuals 4, 5, and 6. ]/b]

I have tried doing these in batches but this time I'm going to do it one at a time.

Amazing Spider-Man 67 VG+ 4.5 Flat clean and glossy with minor wear. Looks nicer but has a couple stains on the back cover.

OSPG = $22.50 NOW ONLY $5 news.gif SOLD!!!!!!

asm67front.jpg

asm67back-1.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 94 FINE 6.0

Flat, very clean, and another very glossy issue. This one has some minor wear, a chip at the top right corner, and on the back cover you can see a bundle string indent. Pencil price on back cover.

Retell's Spidey's origin, plus one of the oddest villains he's had to deal with: The Beetle!! yay.gif

OSPG = $33.00 NOW ONLY $14 news.gif SOLD!!!!

asm94front.jpg

asm94back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 95 FINE- 5.5

Flat, very clean, and yes another very glossy issue. Long (but light and hard to see) crease bottom right quadrant of cover, pencil price on back cover. Ever so slight spine roll starting.

OSPG = $22.00 Yours for ONLY $7.50 news.gif SOLD!!!

asm95front.jpg

asm95back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 96 FINE- 5.5

Flat, very clean, and yes another very glossy issue -- superb looking book! Would grade a lot higher but the cover is popped from the top staple. Grrrr.... Otherwise dyno-mite non-comics code drug issue with the Green Goblin to boot!!!

OSPG = $29.00 Yours for ONLY $12 news.gif SOLD!!!

asm96front.jpg

asm96back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 98 VG 4.0

Flat, clean, and glossy issue. Some overall minor wear and a couple light stains on the back cover. Has pencil markings on the back cover that have been erased and re-written over. Got to love old-time comic shops that used to mark prices right on the books! foreheadslap.gif Still, a decent issue with good eye appeal! Non-code drug issue featuring Spidey and the Goblin. That's gotta be heck on his manicure....

OSPG = $22 Yours for ONLY $9 news.gif SOLD!!!!

asm98front.jpg

asm98back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 99 VG/F 5.0

Flat, clean, and glossy issue with minor wear. Printers crease along the face of the guy at the bottom right.

Classic Gil Kane nostril fetish cover. Spidey visits prison. Don't drop the soap, pal.

OSPG = $20 NOW ONLY $6 news.gif SOLD!!!!

asm99front.jpg

asm99back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 106 VG 4.0

Flat, glossy issue with small moisture warp in upper left corner. Various assorted creases, nicks, chips, dings -- that give it that bit of loved comic charm....

Great cover recently swiped without credit by that hack Garny for the cover of ASM 538. tsk tsk

OSPG = $12.00 Yours for ONLY $4 news.gif SOLD!!!

asm106front.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 108 VG+ 4.5

Nice looking book with that lovely black picture frame that accentuates every flaw!! grin.gif This book looks a little nicer, but there is a light moisture spot and the paper feels a little stiff. Not warped, but stiff.

Overstreet says this is the first appearance of Sha-Shan. There's a major character for ya....

OSPG = $13.50 Yours for ONLY $4 news.gif SOLD!!!!

asm108front.jpg

asm108back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 109 G+ 2.5

Beat but complete reader copy (water stain, warping) featuring Dr. Strange. Somebody get Flash some oxygen, he's lookin' a little pale. But so would I if I was about to get my noggin chopped off.

Yours for ONLY $1

asm109front.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 110 VG 4.0

Flat book with a couple stains, some creasing, nicks, small tears, etc. Complete reader!

Pick this up -- it's the first appearance of.... THE GIBBON! Ooh, he should strike fear into people's hearts. One of those Marvel villains that really makes you wonder what the bullpen wuz smokin'.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OSPG = $12.00 NOW ONLY $1 news.gif SOLD!!!!

asm110front.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 111 FINE+ 6.5 (looks VF/NM)

WOW this is a super sharp, glossy, clean issue, featuring one o' them black picture frames that accentuates all the creases, dings, etc. And this one practically doesn't have any!! Woo hoo! But when ya look at the back cover, there's a nice bundle string indent right there at the edge by the "a" in "ago". It's hard to see but it's there. Dangnabbit. Well, it's still a super-sharp gorgeous copy and somebody's gonna get it for a steal....

OSPG = $22.50 NOW ONLY $9 news.gif SOLD!!!

asm111front-1.jpg

asm111back.jpg