• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Amazing Spider-Man, many issues 67-128, Ann 4, 5, 6: PRICES REDUCED!

53 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man 113 F/VF 7.0

Another sharp flat, clean, glossy book. Very minor wear - tiny corner crease on the bottom right corner, and a small ding on the upper back cover corner, pencil price on back cover. Superb sharp book!

OSPG = $26.50 NOW ONLY $13

asm113front.jpg

asm113back.jpg

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.....

Amazing Spider-Man 126 VG 4.0

Worn but complete reader copy. Featuring the Kangaroo, a guy who got bitten by a radioactive 'roo, yeahok.gif no, wait, he's just a lame strong guy who can jump real good.... scary... uh, look out Spidey, try not to laugh!!! However, this issue does feature Harry Osborne saying that HE'S the Green Goblin, so with the movie hype coming out, I'm still selling this dirt cheap. 27_laughing.gif

OSPG = $12 Yours for ONLY $3 news.gif SOLD!!!!

asm126front.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 127 FINE+ 6.5

Nice sharp, flat glossy copy. I'd grade it higher but it has a few more spine stresses than I like and a bit of back cover dirt that looks worse on the scan than in person. That's just the type of picky so-and-so I am. Nice sharp book at a great price!

OSPG = $22.25 Yours for ONLY $11

asm127front.jpg

asm127back.jpg

Here's the 128 -- I will post Annuals 4, 5, and 6 shortly too! thumbsup2.gif

Amazing Spider-Man 128 FINE+ 6.5

Another nice book, probably sharper than the 127 but there are a couple of "thumb" or "reading" creases on the right edge. Still a super sharp issue!

OSPG = $22.25 Yours for ONLY $11

asm128front.jpg

asm128back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual # 4 (1967) FAIR

Just a reader -- the story is complete but I believe one of the pinups in the back is missing. Don't have an issue to compare it too, but a couple of the other pinups are loose.

Yours for ONLY $1 [/color] news.gif SOLD!!!!

asmann4front.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual # 5 (1968) FINE 6.0

Sharp, flat, clean, glossy issue! Has some minor wear, a little ding at the bottom left corner, and pencil price on the back cover. A sharp book to be sure!

Original story features Peter Parker's parents and the Red Skull (on loan from Captain America). Nuff said!

OSPG = $36 NOW ONLY $15 news.gif SOLD!!!!

asmann5front.jpg

asmann5back.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Annual # 6 (1969) VG+ 4.5

Solid book would grade higher, but it looks like some kid drew on a piece of paper that was sitting on top of this one and so there are scribble indentations in it which you can't really see on the scan. However, who knows, maybe that kid will end up being the next picasso and you can sell his indented comic for one meelion dollars! 27_laughing.gif

This one reprints the classic Ditko Sinister Six story from ASM Annual 1, and two Spidey vs FF stories from ASM 8 and FF annual 1.

OSPG = $13.50 NOW ONLY $3 news.gif SOLD!!!!

asmann6front.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 93 F+ 6.5

Yours for ONLY $15

Amazing Spider-Man 98 VG 4.0

Yours for ONLY $9

Amazing Spider-Man 106 VG 4.0

Yours for ONLY $4

Amazing Spider-Man 116 GVG 3.0

Yours for ONLY $2

Amazing Spider-Man 126 VG 4.0

Yours for ONLY $3

takeit.gif