• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from NYCC with a few sketches

21 posts in this topic

What was the original art like at the show? anything interesting?

Bechara had some nice stuff, but of course, it's Bechara.....Albert and All Star were right next to each other and they both had stuff that was new, but there wasn't any MUST HAVES.....In fact, the two days I was there, all I walked out with was 35 dollars in half priced trades.....

Shuley,

You must have spent too much time on the Gary Coleman line and not looking for original art. screwy.gif Because in addition to Bechara, Albert and All-Star, the show had Spencer from theArtistschoice, Mitch from Graphic Collectibles, Sal from Alexrossart, Scott K from Catskill Comics, Anthony Snyder, and Conrad E. In the last 5-8 years, outside of SDCC, I don't remember a show with more original art dealers in attendance. And of course, almost every artist there had pages on their tables.

Or...maybe you were hiding out from someone at the DC booth??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wink.gif

Lamb