• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is a pedigree book validated?

45 posts in this topic

Any chance you can give the guys/gals here a sneak preview of your upcoming articles after you've finished writing it this weekend. grin.gif

I'm going to make every pedigree article I write available via the web, but CBG told me I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can do it. I think it's a few weeks but I can't remember. Making them available via the web means I can post scans and complete inventories when I'm able to find them.

I was just going to do the research without having it published, but it occurred to me that I'd get a lot more cooperation if original buyers or owners thought their names and conversations with me would get published.

Borg,

I think there is a short summary of Comstock collection co-sold to Mark Wilson (World's Finest Collectibles/PGC Mint) & the late E. Gerber in GA Photojournal Vol. 1.

At least the Vancouver "pedigree" is consistently hi-grade. Borock called Chris Bell (the finder) to see if some of the books may have been white paged Mile Highs without the cover coding. sumo.gif

Any chance you can give the guys/gals here a sneak preview of your upcoming articles after you've finished writing it this weekend. grin.gif

I'm going to make every pedigree article I write available via the web, but CBG told me I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can do it. I think it's a few weeks but I can't remember. Making them available via the web means I can post scans and complete inventories when I'm able to find them.

I was just going to do the research without having it published, but it occurred to me that I'd get a lot more cooperation if original buyers or owners thought their names and conversations with me would get published.

Cool. Looking forward to it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Borg,

I think there is a short summary of Comstock collection co-sold to Mark Wilson (World's Finest Collectibles/PGC Mint) & the late E. Gerber in GA Photojournal Vol. 1.

At least the Vancouver "pedigree" is consistently hi-grade. Borock called Chris Bell (the finder) to see if some of the books may have been white paged Mile Highs without the cover coding. sumo.gif

Thanks Al.

Chuck stated once that his agreement with CBG is that he can publish his TFTD articles online three weeks after they have seen print.