• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Discounted 'Left-Overs' & All New Books!

1,455 posts in this topic

Thanks to Nick I'm forced to sell my body now yeahok.gif

Wait a minute....are the books cover price now? poke2.gif

Avengers #132

VF+ (8.5)

$11

takeit.gif

Aaargh, can't believe I missed the # 196 tonofbricks.gif

I can't believe it's taken you two days to figure out you missed it. poke2.gif

Actually, it only took me one day to notice it but it took me two days to find the time to moan and complain about it. Such is the life of a busy go-getter acclaim.gif.

Another Batman 232 gossip.gifpoke2.gif

Want a Batman #227... just pressed it to a 9.9 ... Thanks for letting me use your pressing guy Greggy!!! 893whatthe.gif

screwy.gif

OK, this is good news, bad news, guys. crazy.gif

First the bad....there will be no books tonight, and no more until Monday at the earliest. frown.gif

Now the good....one of the reasons for this is that I've spent the evening with the owner and have around 250 new items, which amount to the very best week of stuff we have yet to see. The variety, related to both titles and time periods covered, is just 893censored-thumb.gif awesome. From TTA #48, through pre-Nick Fury Strange Tales, through Adams' X-Men, through 15 cent Thors, through Tarzan #207, through X-Men reprints, through Marvel Premiere #1, Omac #1 and She-Hulk #1, through early 80s JLAs....

This delivery is simply cloud9.gif and if I were you lot, I'd be saving like crazy and working any overtime you can get. thumbsup2.gif

Are you still doing that thing about being PM'd to reserve books that may come up? (Because, in the light of your post, that wouldn't seem exactly fair.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif )

Are you still doing that thing about being PM'd to reserve books that may come up? (Because, in the light of your post, that wouldn't seem exactly fair.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif )

Shin,

No. The 'wants list' was a one-time deal. You got in your 'wants' early on, and then it was closed. Everyone got a chance to make reasonable requests for reasonable numbers of books, but things like 'anything in high grade' simply got ignored. tongue.gif

Over the weeks, I've been servicing those 'wants' before listing the new books, and as you can see, it hasn't made too much of a dent in what has been offered. Lots of people have had a book or two knocked off their wants, but so many more have reached the thread.

Same with these new boxes...if any of these books appear on someone's pre-registered 'wants', they'll get first refusal. If they don't want it, it'll be here next week. thumbsup2.gif

OK, this is good news, bad news, guys. crazy.gif

First the bad....there will be no books tonight, and no more until Monday at the earliest. frown.gif

Now the good....one of the reasons for this is that I've spent the evening with the owner and have around 250 new items, which amount to the very best week of stuff we have yet to see. The variety, related to both titles and time periods covered, is just 893censored-thumb.gif awesome. From TTA #48, through pre-Nick Fury Strange Tales , through Adams' X-Men, through 15 cent Thors, through Tarzan #207, through X-Men reprints, through Marvel Premiere #1, Omac #1 and She-Hulk #1, through early 80s JLAs....

This delivery is simply cloud9.gif and if I were you lot, I'd be saving like crazy and working any overtime you can get. thumbsup2.gif

yay.gif893applaud-thumb.giftakeit.gif

popcorn.gif Awaiting a PM... shy.gif Don't forget the pence copies grin.gif