• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - The USAF Mildenhall Collection - Discounted 'Left-Overs' & All New Books!

1,455 posts in this topic

Marvel Premiere #1

NM- (9.2)

$100

Can I please point out that, especially on black covers, you get quite a bit of *spoon* from the glass of my Victorian-era scanner. crazy.gif For example, on this books the bottom black band is actually pretty much clean as a whistle. thumbsup2.gif

MarvelPremiere1.jpg

The big red "X" prevents me from assessing the quality of your scanner one way or the other. poke2.gif

Marvel Premiere #1

NM- (9.2)

$100

Can I please point out that, especially on black covers, you get quite a bit of *spoon* from the glass of my Victorian-era scanner. crazy.gif For example, on this books the bottom black band is actually pretty much clean as a whistle. thumbsup2.gif

MarvelPremiere1.jpg

The big red "X" prevents me from assessing the quality of your scanner one way or the other. poke2.gif

Well, can I say that you need to sort your 893censored-thumb.gif connection, as I'm getting a picture of a 'simply stunning' Marvel Premiere #1. poke2.gif

EDIT: Well, I was until I pressed refresh.... crazy.gif

Seems like Photobucket is down....I had all manner of problems loading pics yesterday....would only take one at a time, rather than the batch of five I usually do at a time.

Now it's gone down totally...they are however 'working hard to resolve this issue', so I feel a lot better now. yeahok.gif

EDITED EDIT: Well, it's not Photobucket that's down, per se, as my personal album is still up and running. Seems like it's simply the album I use for comics. This happened once before and they wiped the whole album. At that time, it didn't matter so much, as I had about 200 scans up. Right now, I've got in excess of 1,400 covers scanned in.

I don't even want to think about the possibilities.... frown.gif

so sorry to hear Nick...that's the equivilant of a cyberspace flood sorry.gif

we're an understanding bunch... just worry about yourself.. I'm sure things will be resolved...don't hit the panic button yet thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, mate! flowerred.gif

The Photobucket site says...

'A small number of users may be experiencing issues accessing their content. We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!'

That's all well and good, but my one previous experience of this ended up with the whole album content being lost for good. frown.gif