• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Hook's NYC Con Report: Part One

52 posts in this topic

Red could have stated

I got up.

I went to the show

I said hello to a few people

I walked around the show.

I had a coffee.

I said goodbye

hail.gif

Red could have stated

I got up.

I went to the show

I said hello to a few people

I walked around the show.

I had a coffee.

I said goodbye

See, now that's a nice tidy report. thumbsup2.gif

i feel exactly the same as i did upon leaving the theatre after watching Aliens III

You were able to watch the entire thing? Left halfway through with my girlfriend at the time. We found something more engaging elsewhere.

Only other movie i have ever walked out of was Young Guns. Total spoon movie sumo.gif

i feel exactly the same as i did upon leaving the theatre after watching Aliens III

You were able to watch the entire thing? Left halfway through with my girlfriend at the time. We found something more engaging elsewhere.

Only other movie i have ever walked out of was Young Guns. Total spoon movie sumo.gif

you could have physically sliced my disappointment with a knife.

i liked William Gibson's -script better, even though it was somewhat derivative of Aliens

Having a root canal would be more engaging than watching Aliens III, although I did force myself to sit through the whole thing.

This is getting kind of freaky. That's one of the few movies I've ever rented and just stopped part-way through.

Love that Strange Adventure, RH! 893applaud-thumb.gif