• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone interested in Robert Kirkman/Michael Golden SS

32 posts in this topic

So, then I can still submit mine as we talked via YIM long time about yes?

Or are you still going to keep ignoring me?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anthony, if you want, I can take over ignoring Butters. Just let me know. thumbsup2.gif

Ditto thumbsup2.gif
cloud9.gif

So, then I can still submit mine as we talked via YIM long time about yes?

Or are you still going to keep ignoring me?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anthony, if you want, I can take over ignoring Butters. Just let me know. thumbsup2.gif

frown.gif

And you was so cool poke2.gif

cloud9.gif

some inside story? cause the rest of us have no idea what you guys are talking about stooges.gif

I got two books in today from a Joe P. Could that person PM me with their information as I couldn't read the return address. Want to make sure i have all your correct info

I got two books in today from a Joe P. Could that person PM me with their information as I couldn't read the return address. Want to make sure i have all your correct info

Anthony, I'm guessing that's forumite "Hush" thumbsup2.gif

Geez guys, lets just take it public that my handwriting is trash. lol

Geez guys, lets just take it public that my handwriting is trash. lol

27_laughing.gif sorry flowerred.gif