• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone interested in Robert Kirkman/Michael Golden SS

32 posts in this topic

Michael Golden SS

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

OK, i'm going to schedule the Robert Kirkman signing. He attended the last show this promoter put on, so i'm optimistic Robert will make it. PM me with requests or any questions so I can begin a head count.

We will see how the interest in Mr. Golden develops over the next week or so smile.gif

OK the Kirkman appears to be a go. Everyone who is interested, please PM me for updated rates and tell me the exact number of books you want to get done. I'm going to cap it at 20, so get on the list asap.

Time to start readying your submissions for Robert Kirkman. The show is April 14th. I have decided to add 5 more slots since the response has been great. If you want any additional books done, let me know.

In case the number of sigs is limited (not expecting this), then I will get them signed on a first come first served basis.

Thanks to everyone that has submitted so far!

So, then I can still submit mine as we talked via YIM long time about yes?

Or are you still going to keep ignoring me?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anthony, if you want, I can take over ignoring Butters. Just let me know. thumbsup2.gif

Ditto thumbsup2.gif

So, then I can still submit mine as we talked via YIM long time about yes?

Or are you still going to keep ignoring me?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anthony, if you want, I can take over ignoring Butters. Just let me know. thumbsup2.gif

frown.gif

And you was so cool poke2.gif

cloud9.gif