• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artist Signing Quirks

4 posts in this topic

I have just recently gotten back into comic collecting (after about a 10 year lay-off), and have to say some of your collections on here are really impressive. I don't know if this has been covered or not, but I was wondering if there are any artists that have certain issues that they have done because of whatever reason, or if most artists will sign without much problem.

I am specifically asking about Todd McFarlane, because one of my favorite covers he has done is Batman 423, but I have never seen a signed issue and am nervous that maybe he doesn't sign those or something. I would love to add an CGC SS of that issue to my collection. If you have any info on other artists as well I would appreciate it so I don't make some major error at a convention. Thanks for any help!

yay.gif

todd signed my copy of 423 for me we even talked about the issue and how he used it as an example for his spawn artist.

Awesome. I don't know why, but it is one of my favorites. Now I just need to find a McFarlane signing to get it done! cool.gif