• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BATMAN the animated series

8 posts in this topic

does anybody have this EPISODE? im still looking for it, let me know if you or anybody you know can get it. laugh.gif

I saw that eposide,it's about 2 kids who think who batman looks like cause they haven't seen him close up before,so they show frank miller's batman and sprang's batman as well,it's a cool episode,and of course at the end of the show,batman shows up for real and saves the 2 kids from a burning building or something. kevin

Pimpy,

I don't have that epp, but I have seen it, and as others mention, it shows different versions of the Batman (including the DKR version) through the eyes of a group of kids. Only problem is, there was no on-screen credit for Frank Robbins, who did the idea first (but sans the Miller-esque version which occured much later). This was in Robbins' story "The Batman Nobody Knows," with great art by Giordano in Bats #250. After you find the episode, check out the comic!

Cheers,

Z.

It was just on about two/three weeks ago. I like the part with the SPRANG art and story with the giant typewriter and other huge things. After each story they show in the credits each of the original artists and writers names from the comics. Its one of my favorite BATMAN amimated shows. smile.gif

I have the Columbia House set of Batman Animated series stuff....but that is not on there...it was a later episode..

Try going onto Cartoon Network Web Site or one of the Batman Animated Series Message boards and ask around....i am sure you could find it that way.....

news.gifBatman: legends of the dark knight episode 104, i'm finally going to be able to view this episode! 893whatthe.giflaugh.gif it's almost done downloading on kazaa! 893applaud-thumb.gif if anybody wants to view this episode which is done sprang and frank miller style, i will be sharing it on kazaa.com. thumbsup2.gifflowerred.gifhi.gifpopcorn.gif