• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Boston Comic Con

88 posts in this topic

New show. New venue. New promoter. Check out the website:

www.bostoncomiccon.com

Do you have another website with more info? Like a list of dealers that will be there? How many tables will there be? Is it bigger than Primate's show? Is it comics only or will there be Beanie Babies too? Is Tom Sniegowski going to be there with Michael Golden?

And if I bring my wife, does she get in free? Or maybe you'd pay her to be there, so it's not such a sausage fest? grin.gif

You in drag will be enough I think. flowerred.gif

lol! I had just edited my last post, directed towards you tongue.gif

If you mean you in drag was what I saw, then yes! she's real! poke2.gifflowerred.gif

So Nik...this show ends at 4pm. Wanna' make suggestions for post con dinner location?

Red

PS....it now appears, against all odds (and her better judgement) that Lady RedHook will also be attending.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You guys staying for a while after the show?

Dinner suggestions 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Seafood? Beef? or free dinner at my house acclaim.gif

Just have to check with the boss, make sure she didn't make any plans crazy.gif

I was thinking a dinner out. Seafood good. Doesn't have to be a three hour extravaganza if you have time constraints. But I'm flexible. I'm also a sucker for the simple fare at Jake Wirth's. I like that place.Throwback atmosphere, good beer, etc.

Red

Yeah! Dinner at Niks'!!!

We can read his comics while being served food!

Great idea Nik! My girlfriend will be coming too...I'll teach her how to handle your comics so they don't get dinged up...too much...