• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book frames

5 posts in this topic

In case anyone has been interested in the archival comic book frames offered by bagsunlimited.com, here are some pictures of 3 of them. I bought the "New & Regular" 1 1/4" wood frames. a bronze to modern book fits perfectly in the opening so the edges of the book are visible. And a silver age book, like my spidey 4, fits very well in it although about an eighth of an inch gets cropped all the way around the edge of the book. I really like these frames, very classy and they go great with the comic art frames that bagsunlimited sells. Oh, that white line above the G.I. Joe 21 is a reflection and not a gap. If you got any questions about them, let me know.

comicbookframeshl1.jpg

There is another vendor that also sell these. He is frameitagainsam on Ebay. His frames are only $12.95 for CGC books. First time buyers get free shipping! I purchased one and it is well made, easy to change, comes with two colors you select. He even includes the nails for the wall. Check it out!

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/s/g/sgbill/_sgt/f10000.htm

thumbsup2.gif

133-3310_IMG.jpg