• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NCAA MARCH MADNESS POOL! need EMAILs FROM YOU!

278 posts in this topic

Okay, so last year I asked a bunch of people if they wanted to get in on a NCAA pool with possible prizes (no money involved) and lots of people wanted to, but it was getting a little late to get it started so...

This year we can start something a little earlier. If you are interested in joining an NCAA basketball pool, post here!

Would be mighty cool if some people wanted to donate prizes (similar to the outstanding raffle we had a couple of months ago) with winners (dependent upon the # of prizes and entrants) being able to choose what they would like from the group.

I plan on setting up through CBS Sportsline as I have found it is the best way for everyone to be able to keep track of their brackets and easy to sign up and enter your picks!

If anyone has any ideas, suggestions, please post them here. I just think it is another great way for all of us to have some fun (even if you don't watch college basketball!) and bragging rights never hurt!

893applaud-thumb.gif

(disclaimer: anyone choosing UNC to make the Final Four will be disqualified grin.gif893whatthe.gifpoke2.gif)