• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help grade this moustacheless copy of J.L.A. #61....

3 posts in this topic

Hoping you guys can give me a grade on this copy. Its one of my all-time favorite covers off the jla run. Believe it or not, its one of the only copies ive ever seen that some kid hadnt drawn a moustache onto one of the characters. I count 8 or 9 spine stress lines and two of the corners are slightly rounded. Theres also a written in date over the DC symbol, as well as its off-centered. Gimme your worst shot. cool.gif

Sal

225283-Save0034.jpg.e52381feb4164203b185366c210d8723.jpg

Funny you should say that....I bought a copy second hand as a kid and sure enuf...one or two of the faces had staches and go-tees on them...hard to say what the grade would be especially with a black cover.

J.D.

Hoping you guys can give me a grade on this copy. Its one of my all-time favorite covers off the jla run. Believe it or not, its one of the only copies ive ever seen that some kid hadnt drawn a moustache onto one of the characters. I count 8 or 9 spine stress lines and two of the corners are slightly rounded. Theres also a written in date over the DC symbol, as well as its off-centered. Gimme your worst shot. cool.gif

Sal

Hard to tell from the scan and the black cover but it appears to be a 7.0 to 7.5.

Tom