• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS : Some Funny Books

287 posts in this topic

Girls Romances #146 : VG/FN : BIN $3.00

893censored-thumb.gifhi.gif

That Jill,,,,what a tramp! devil.gif

apparently, guys back then didn't like girls that put out. i'm calling b.s. on that one, personally

No, guys liked girls that put out,,,unless it was your cheating girlfriend, like Jill!

apparently, guys back then didn't like girls that put out. i'm calling b.s. on that one, personally

No, guys liked girls that put out,,,unless it was your chearin girlfriend, like Jill!

he should have known not to trust a woman that wears rings on every finger, as that's clearly demonstrates a problem with decision making and fidelity

No, guys liked girls that put out,,,unless it was your cheating girlfriend, like Jill!

I heard Jill was dirty. Verrrrrry dirty! I hope they wrapped it.

I heard Jill was dirty. Verrrrrry dirty! I hope they wrapped it.

with the thumb of a catcher's mitt