• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - 10 days and no smoking!!!! I've lost that craving feeling

51 posts in this topic

As of today that's $4380.00Can =$3709.21 USD.

I should quit.

But my smokes only cost 7.65 a pack.

what the hell Lawrence... you out in Norway House or Leaf Rapids

No the interlake Lake Manitoba area. I don't pay tax for items purchased on reserve.

I haven't seen prices like that since 2002. I'm glad I can't get'em at that price, otherwise I'd probably still be smoking.

I should quit.

No the interlake Lake Manitoba area. I don't pay tax for items purchased on reserve.

I haven't seen prices like that since 2002. I'm glad I can't get'em at that price, otherwise I'd probably still be smoking.

Tell me about it! tonofbricks.gif

I own a store out here but I want to move into another business that has nothing related to smokes/pop/junkfood (My 3 biggest sellers).

i quit 13 years ago cold turkey! Time to go out and start exercising! Hypnotism gave you a start now you need some healthy activity to give you the edge to keep it going! Try jogging a mile at a time several times a week- that will open up your lungs and make the taste of cigarrettes seem revolting! Find some kind of exercise you can enjoy and do consistently-it worked for me!

I should quit.

Heck I would have quit a long time ago at those prices. You can get a carton of Marlboro's for $26 and change today. But its the life insurance that's the killer. Compare 1/2 million term policy between the 2 893whatthe.gif