• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Iron Man #55

16 posts in this topic

Got some beast named Thanos in it... who's that confused-smiley-013.gifstooges.gif

Remarkably unremarkable - perhaps the worst First App. of all time . . . poke2.gif

Unless of course, I've got a copy that I'm pimpin' . . . 27_laughing.gif

Got some beast named Thanos in it... who's that confused-smiley-013.gifstooges.gif

Remarkably unremarkable - perhaps the worst First App. of all time . . . poke2.gif

2nd only to Moon Knight tongue.gif

At least he was on the cover, no? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I mean what do we have in this issue 2 shadows and the back of his head??? wink.gif 3 panels tops, last I recall . . .

Well, since JC is not here right now, I'll say yes. Actually it was a hand/arm in one panel and possibly his shadowed figure in another panel. Web of Spider-Man 18

There's a reason "1st full appearance" is often used (although not nearly consistently enough).

When did Venom where purple wool sweaters 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You're kidding, right? *cough*Darkseid*cough*

Thanos (or parts of him) is in 13 panels including a large full bodyshot.

Darkseid is a (miscoloured) head in 1 small panel

No, I'm not kidding at all. Obviously you counted before you wrote the above. Now, can we both agree that it is one lame-azz First App? makepoint.gif

Darkseid? He isn't even worth spitting on . . . poke2.gif

gossip.gif I particularly like the "or parts of him" 27_laughing.gif