• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggestion for the selling forum.

52 posts in this topic

Personally, I like the mix of both. This was shown to be true by others in the classic sale Nikos had of his Island of Misfit books sale!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...part=1&vc=1

The thread was mixed with both CGC and raw and those books flew out, didn't hear any problems about CGC and raw mixed that day. I just don't see a problem, but that's just me. confused-smiley-013.gif

That was one of the best sales on here - I wish he would have done it at 3 AM PST - then I maybe could have won more books!!!!

all followers and no leaders! Stop jumping on the bandwagon little indians! poke2.gif

In all seriousness all I am asking is too make sure you include in your sale title cgc.

I would definitely love if you good folks would separate the raw from the cgc in different sell posts.

I truly think it would make things alot easier when it is time to search for books as I am not as smart as Sal and dont have as much time as him to sift through the many "for sale" posts. poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

yeahok.gif

all followers and no leaders! Stop jumping on the bandwagon little indians! poke2.gif

In all seriousness all I am asking is too make sure you include in your sale title cgc.

I would definitely love if you good folks would separate the raw from the cgc in different sell posts.

I truly think it would make things alot easier when it is time to search for books as I am not as smart as Sal and dont have as much time as him to sift through the many "for sale" posts. poke2.gif27_laughing.gif

yeahok.gif

i thought we were supposed to keep as much stuff in one post as possible to NOT clutter up front page real estate

i may have 2 or 3 sale threads going on,but thats just because of bumping,or selling something totally different.its hard to put everything thats FS in the title, and not everyone reads every post in the marketplace ( i assume some people dont)

i will give it a shot in the future though thumbsup2.gif

you can say that again. all i gots is time!

the smart thing was nice too

gossip.gif Since most of the purchases in this forum are probably impulse buys, that wouldn't be very good marketing. grin.gif

If I had a few desirable CGC gems, they would be mixed in with everything else and toward the end of the listings. devil.gif

Use the Search Function.

Search on +FS +CGC in subject and body of the message

Start it searching on a longer time frame - say a week or two. Then do it daily and search on 1 day.

Not perfect but it will weed out a lot. Unfortunately, this thread shows up a lot ceuase FS and CGC are in the replies. That speaks well to moving discussions about these For Sale/Wanted forums to the General forum, leaving this forum to only have real ads in it. Regardless, using the search is going to be the closest you get I think.