• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suggestion for the selling forum.

52 posts in this topic

And what about those who want to sell both raw and slabbed at the same time?? 893whatthe.gif

Best for sellers to keep things in one thread - less confusion. If it ain't broke....

It was broke before and they fixed it.

I mean come on it's a cgc cite.

Seperate the cgc books for sale.

Thats the way it should be done.

And what about those who want to sell both raw and slabbed at the same time?? 893whatthe.gif

Best for sellers to keep things in one thread - less confusion. If it ain't broke....

so basically you now want 4 "for sale" forums ?

- One board only forum for CGC books

- One board only forum for raw books

- One dealer forum for CGC books

- One dealer forum for raw books

confused-smiley-013.gif

so basically you now want 4 "for sale" forums ?

- One board only forum for CGC books

- One board only forum for raw books

- One dealer forum for CGC books

- One dealer forum for raw books

confused-smiley-013.gif

Sounds like it.

I think it is stoopid to try and break things down that much. Just click on the thread (1-2 seconds) peruse the inventory (15-60 seconds) and then decide if you want to spend any more copious amounts yeahok.gif of time there.

What about having optional flags a thread's original poster can add? These could be CGC, Raw, GA, SA, BA, etc. Users would have the option of sorting or searching the FS board for certain flags. You just need to make sure people properly flag their threads now 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

-Bob

What about having optional flags a thread's original poster can add? These could be CGC, Raw, GA, SA, BA, etc. Users would have the option of sorting or searching the FS board for certain flags. You just need to make sure people properly flag their threads now 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

-Bob

Law of diminishing returns.

I, for one, enjoy the fact that both CGC and non CGC books can be mixed. The fun is in the hunt.

Put me down with the "if it aint broke, don't fix it" crowd, because it aint broke.

-Bob

there already are icons which were supposed to be used. no one used them.

basically, Ron is being super lazy, and wants to be accomodated. can't hurt to ask, i guess, but the idea of a CGC sales only board is kind of dumb imho

I dont want to fish through a thread looking for the cgc books. I want to click on the thread and see cgc books.

makepoint.gif

If you want to make a forum just for me with cgc books in it I wont stop you.

So, to make it easier for you, you will make it more difficult for every person who wants to see both CGC and raw books?

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

If people would stick to the guidelines and post their threads with titles that were relevant to the contents i.e. "FS: CGC BA keys + raw LG SA Marvels" or FS: CGC 9.6 BA X-men books" there woudnt be any problem in the first place...

this is about enforcing the existing rules, not creating new ones sumo.gif

If people would stick to the guidelines and post their threads with titles that were relevant to the contents i.e. "FS: CGC BA keys + raw LG SA Marvels" or FS: CGC 9.6 BA X-men books" there woudnt be any problem in the first place...

this is about enforcing the existing rules, not creating new ones sumo.gif

I just want the thread to consist of only CGC books in the for sale section and be titled as such. I really do hate the mixing.

I am not being lazy. I just want it simplified because I am not as smart as Sal is. poke2.gif

As far as hunting goes I would rather after being out all day come home and see a list of cgc books for sale in the cgc for sale section then weed through all of the 1.00 and 2.00 books for sale threads and all of the low grade threads. poke2.gif27_laughing.gifshy.gif

How do you like them apples?

Also you guys did this when they seperated the dealers from us commoners and were against that as well. I think that has worked out fine. No complaints at all.

You will find it alot easier once it's started and probably appreciate it.

Of course because it's me it wont be acknowledged.

my feeling is it should all be kept in the "Comics Market - WTB and Forum Only Selling" area but sellers should just keep thier CGC and RAW books separate and just call it out in the title.

"FS: CGC BOOKS: silver age spider-man and x-men"

"FS: RAW BOOKS: bronze age greggy stuff, romance & kid books"

my feeling is it should all be kept in the "Comics Market - WTB and Forum Only Selling" area but sellers should just keep thier CGC and RAW books separate and just call it out in the title.

"FS: CGC BOOKS: silver age spider-man and x-men"

"FS: RAW BOOKS: bronze age greggy stuff, romance & kid books"

893applaud-thumb.gif

why do we have to codify common sense? for them what ain't got no smarts like Ron? poke2.gif

Ron, why not let the current system which has been recently "refreshed" play itself out and see where that leaves us?

You might find it easier once people listed more effectively what they are selling. The only tough ones are the mixed bag listings.

Personally, I like the mix of both. This was shown to be true by others in the classic sale Nikos had of his Island of Misfit books sale!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...part=1&vc=1

The thread was mixed with both CGC and raw and those books flew out, didn't hear any problems about CGC and raw mixed that day. I just don't see a problem, but that's just me. confused-smiley-013.gif