• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze and Silver.. Spidey, Hulk, Daredevil++more

32 posts in this topic

Hi all, this is my first attempt to have a sale on the boards, so bear with me if posts are a little slow.

First takeit.gif wins, and I'll listen to any PM offers also.

Shipping is $5.00 in the US, with group lots I'll specify the shipping.

First off, a lot of three Spideys that I'll call the "Black Costume lot" VF or better, all three $18, puls $6.00 shipping and handling

Web of Spider-man 18. VF (just some minor spine stress and a tiny crease on the right edge. web18.jpg

ASM 315..VF/VF+ small crease ULC, barely noticable in the scan

asm316.jpg

ASM 361 VF/VF+ tiny LRC crease

asm361.jpg

more to come cool.gif

Shameless plug... check out my EBAY auctions too.. Ebay auctions wink.gif

Next up is Showcase #74..1st app. Anthro.

Technical grade is VF-, but it has what appears to be a date stamp just to the left of the volcano. It should drop the grade, but I'll call it a F+

Overstreet guide F...$30

For Sale $22

showcase74-1.jpg

Tales of Suspense #45... F/VF 7.0

Asking price $275

Some small spine stress and wear (near top staple), along with a LRC crease are what keep this from grading higher. Cream/OW pages. I can email larger scans upon request. This book has great eyeappeal, with very bright colors, nice gloss and lies flat.

front scan

tos45.jpg

back

tos45b.jpg

Here's one you see too often.. Love Letters #1...Quality Comics..Ward Cover, Gustavson Art.

Grades F-/F due to the sun shadow on the cover. Structuraly it grades higher. Cream pages.

Asking $55 (slightly above Overstreets VG price)

loveletters-1.jpg