• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB : Batman 227

70 posts in this topic

Anyone remember the west coast member who was selling the slabbed SW8s a few months ago? He's the guy I got these from. He may have the scans. Scako or Secko? I'm drawing a blank on his name.

gossip.gif Shad, it's Sckao, although you bought the Bat 227s off of me. I should still have the scans if you need them.

Were they the ones I sold you?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I remember that now. You sold 3 of them at the same time.

Almost impossible to keep track of all october's former copies of this book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

Or any book he buys. He has a monthly clearance to make way for his latest fad.

27_laughing.gif

But he is getting to experience every area of collecting. I am waiting for him to start collecting Millie the Model. poke2.gif

Don't hold you breath for that.

I am on golden age permanently. Too much cool stuff and too hard to find most of it. It will keep my interest, unlike lame bronze and silver. screwy.gif

27_laughing.gifyeahok.gif

Seriously though didnt you sell 3 copies all at once a few months ago?

Yeah, I sold 5 or 6 in a one month span. Decided I only wanted one copy.

Anyone remember the west coast member who was selling the slabbed SW8s a few months ago? He's the guy I got these from. He may have the scans. Scako or Secko? I'm drawing a blank on his name.

gossip.gif Shad, it's Sckao, although you bought the Bat 227s off of me. I should still have the scans if you need them.

I think I bought one off of you, and it was in this lot. I sold Shadroch 4 or 5 copies, including one that had slight CT. IIRC they were all Fine to Very Fine Minus or so. I have a raw VF keeper and a CGC 9.0 keeper. I've posted it before, but since everyone is piling on, here's my keeper:

Bat227.jpg

I think I bought one off of you, and it was in this lot. I sold Shadroch 4 or 5 copies, including one that had slight CT. IIRC they were all Fine to Very Fine Minus or so. I have a raw VF keeper and a CGC 9.0 keeper. I've posted it before, but since everyone is piling on, here's my keeper:

Bat227.jpg

Bah! you can keep that one it's only a 9.0 poke2.gif