• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Everything in my Photobucket album. GA to Modern

134 posts in this topic

hi.gif B!

Yo. By the way -- did you see someone is looking to buy a Cap 114 CGC 9.4 -- even though I could buy it -- I'd drop him a line -- see if he wants it. I'm in the process of selling like 50% of my collection. Sorry I'm done hijacking.

hi.gif B!

Yo. By the way -- did you see someone is looking to buy a Cap 114 CGC 9.4 -- even though I could buy it -- I'd drop him a line -- see if he wants it. I'm in the process of selling like 50% of my collection. Sorry I'm done hijacking.

I missed that.

Send me a pm and lets chat.

Arex

Another one I am proud of. It is in my alnum so I am listing it.

Possible fine but one staple is half pulled. Cover is still firmly attached.

$1850

CatMan1.jpg

You're making me cry. That book is gorgeous. If only I could afford it.

-Chris

I have never seen one of these this nice. Looks unread or even unopened. There are some small blemishes. I think 9.2 . The first page is a huge reprint of the cover to Action #1, sadly ther is some overhang and the bottom of the page has some wear. If it were the actual cover I would only go 8.5.

$25

th_CandyBikini013.jpg

th_CandyBikini015.jpg

takeit.gif

I have never seen one of these this nice. Looks unread or even unopened. There are some small blemishes. I think 9.2 . The first page is a huge reprint of the cover to Action #1, sadly ther is some overhang and the bottom of the page has some wear. If it were the actual cover I would only go 8.5.

$25

th_CandyBikini013.jpg

th_CandyBikini015.jpg

takeit.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif You won't be disapointed.