• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Not yet, but I only mailed a check about 1 week ago. For some reason, they couldn't take my payment through paypal???

Do you know anyone that has received their books?

No but I noticed that the Batman 66 ended up in the regular section and is now a sale pending. It didn't meet reserve or something? I remember the price was pretty good in the auction since it was pretty high grade for the book. For some reason it was listed as 8.5 but the label had a big 9.0 on it.

Stop posting that Wonderworld 3 - I can't afford to add it to my want list!

Good news for you then. That's actually a copy of Wonderworld #7 which is worth only 40% of what WW #3 is going for.

That means you can now afford to pick it up without any problems. Right? 27_laughing.gif

Ooops, I guess I can afford to put it on my list. Is that good? Something tells me that if I found a lower grade copy at guide I'd be one lucky MF - or has the guide caught up with this book's actual value?

Nice! Good looking copy, was it an Ebay purchase?

Yep - ebay raw purchase, the back cover has a couple sun shadows but the book is real clean. I also picked up the 19 he had, but let the record show I am still searching for a nice Terrors of the Jungle 17...anyone!?!? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

The seller is highly recommended, he's mostly a collector that infrequently sells some nice stuff...like alot of GA collectors I suppose! confused-smiley-013.gif