• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

This ones pretty good, just got a 5.0 blue label. Sub crease caused the downgrade from Fine. This is one of my favorite key covers of all time. Simple, clever, great image and colors, and an instant classic.

wdcs1.jpg

Edited by ft88

I've been wanting this one for a while. One of my favorite Action covers. The contrast of the dark background and Superman's bright costume provides a 3-D effect that really jumps out at you.

a50.gif

I finally upgraded my pos copy of this comic, and it was my first non-ebay purchase of an atom age book in a couple of years. One of my fave covers and grossly undervalued in Overstreet. The overhang next to the spine is from the teachers supplement that is attached to the back.

544413-pparade.jpg

544413-pparade.jpg.1c6a2e4fae54b7fab2869b9761897268.jpg

I finally upgraded my pos copy of this comic, and it was my first non-ebay purchase of an atom age book in a couple of years. One of my fave covers and grossly undervalued in Overstreet. The overhang next to the spine is from the teachers supplement that is attached to the back.

544413-pparade.jpg

shouldn't the young jimmy olson be running his off right now instead of hugging his dog?

sweet book, by the way.