• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,418 posts in this topic

Police Comics #11 CGC 8.0 1st Eisner Spirit

And it's got Plastic Man!

Thanks for posting for such a cool book! thumbsup2.gif

'tec 27

771070-1dec27.jpg

893whatthe.gif

Holy smokes!

hail.gif

I believe that, like Rocky the Flying Squirrel, you meant to say "Hokey Smokes" hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Is this a copy you've had or one that you've acquired recently?

BTW, this would look GREAT in any thread.

'tec 27

771070-1dec27.jpg

893whatthe.gif

Holy smokes!

hail.gif

I believe that, like Rocky the Flying Squirrel, you meant to say "Hokey Smokes" hail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Is this a copy you've had or one that you've acquired recently?

BTW, this would look GREAT in any thread.

had it for many years...who can afford anything like this anymore?....jon

'tec 27

771070-1dec27.jpg

Your right, Jon, books like these are beyond the reach of many, even lower grade or restored books. Marvel Comics # 1, Action Comics # 1 and the Detective Comics # 27 are grails for a reason. You've got at least two out of three. thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Dare I ask,......do you, ahem,......have an Action Comics # 1 too? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

This leads me to a question: What runs do you have the pleasure of owning?

I know you have a run of Marvel Mystery Comics, Hit 1-24, all the Centaurs,......

Also, not only do you have beautiful runs but how many Pedigree books are in your collection? What percentage?

I would be in heaven if I were to look through your collection: it's amazing! thumbsup2.gif

I've said this before, but I am really happy you chose to join the boards and share, not only the scans but your insight as well.

Probably the most interesting comment you shared is your feeling that Amazing Man # 5 was not preceeded by Motion Picture Funnies weekly. Very interesting!

hi.gif

Edited by FUELMAN

Let's take a moment to pray for the Great Crash...cause that's the only way most of us will be able to afford the books seen on this thread. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Too bad the Pope isn't with us anymore to pray along,.... sorry.gif

gossip.gif I have it on good authority that he was a big fan of Archie Comics!

.........well, not really! But even he would have had quite a struggle trying to figure out the whole Archie/Betty/Veronica love-triangle!

Probably would have been enough for him to put his foot through a stained-glass window !!!! Christo_pull_hair.gif

angel.gifRIP John-Paul II !!! angel.gif

Edited by FUELMAN