• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

Picked up this nice Baker cover at the Philly show this weekend...

jenny.jpg

Also met a bunch of forumites, it was a a pleasure!

Just won this Fantastic Comics #11 on ebay! I'm a big fan of the early run of this title, especially the Stardust and Space Smith features by Henry Fletcher...been working on the run for 4 years now, and have only managed 3 issues, #2, #6 & #10. Fantastic #3 is of course in disproportionate demand to the rest of the run, but all of them are very tough to find. Can't wait to receive it! yay.gif

1263781-fantastic11.jpg

1263781-fantastic11.jpg.143b5463439714fdd121fca66c9a3017.jpg

If anyone else with a Silver Streak #6 they don't want is interested in trading for this book, just fire off a PM. Operators are standing by!
Well, the deal also included Cap 42, More Fun 78, and about six other books along with cash. I actually gave up too much but I didn't know at the time that Esquire had one. tongue.gif

Just won this Fantastic Comics #11 on ebay! I'm a big fan of the early run of this title, especially the Stardust and Space Smith features by Henry Fletcher...been working on the run for 4 years now, and have only managed 3 issues, #2, #6 & #10. Fantastic #3 is of course in disproportionate demand to the rest of the run, but all of them are very tough to find. Can't wait to receive it! yay.gif

1263781-fantastic11.jpg

Nice book!! 893applaud-thumb.gif It is a fun run to collect , I just purchased a Fantastic # 3 about 2 weeks ago , still need a # 2 & # 7 to complete my run from #1 to # 8. I've been collecting this run for some years also. The Stardust & Space Smith art reminds me a little of Wolverton "bizzare". I also love the Kiefer art, underappreciated!!. again Congrats!! thumbsup2.gif