• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,427 posts in this topic

you mean YOU bought a raw book !?!?

Shocking, isn't it? It's my 2nd raw book this month!

The Flash #14 is really nice. I might even keep it. Haven't decided for sure yet.

cool, glad to see you've gotten over your aversion to buying raw... just gotta be a little more careful....but you know that.

Just got this from Metro. This completes my run of GA John Carter covers! yay.gif My scanner is kaput so here's Metro's scan:

5308Funnies37.jpg

hail.gifNice book! I used to have 3 or 4 John Carter books. I was always fascinated with those covers. They really stand out.

Mike

Thanks for the comments guys! It took me a long time to round all of these up - they don't come up sale very often. Maybe I'll put together a group shot. I think Funnies 36 in particular is a very underrated cover - I just sold my lower grade undercopy for nearly 3X guide! I couldn't believe it. I though I was crazy when I paid 1.5 guide for it. screwy.gif

Thanks for the comments guys! It took me a long time to round all of these up - they don't come up sale very often. Maybe I'll put together a group shot. I think Funnies 36 in particular is a very underrated cover - I just sold my lower grade undercopy for nearly 3X guide! I couldn't believe it. I though I was crazy when I paid 1.5 guide for it. screwy.gif

A group shot would be killer!