• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

fight32.jpg

Talk about a head popping cover....

Until now I had never noticed all the limbs popping off of the soldiers in the background!

Beautiful book Dan.

limbs? don't i see a disembodied head flying as well?

Cross-posted from the NEW Trolley folder - 3 new beauties added to the harem. They're bright, tight, near white, and a complete delight. smile.gif

100_2001.jpg

STEVE (geez, I love that Church Fight 32 hail.gif)

Cross-posted from the NEW Trolley folder - 3 new beauties added to the harem. They're bright, tight, near white, and a complete delight. smile.gif

100_2001.jpg

all this time, i suspected your were a closet cross-poster.

fight32.jpg

Until now I had never noticed all the limbs popping off of the soldiers in the background!

Beautiful book Dan.

So you did miss the head popping reference. Sorry, I must have been too oblique.

fight32.jpg

foreheadslap.gif You know I've seen FD's copy many times before and I focus on the hooded figure, the girl and the guys blowing up but not once until today did it hit me that it's supposed to take place at the Abbaye du Mont Saint Michel makepoint.gif

If you haven't had the chance to visit the place, it is well worth the side-trip -

View from the beach -

abbaye.jpg

Aerial View -

abbaye-mont-saint-michel.jpg

Plan to attend the mid-day mass in the upper chapel, it's simply awe inspiring plus it gives you a chance to enjoy the premises in a sedate manner as they cut off the tourist traffic to hold the mass -

Choeur.jpg

foreheadslap.gif You know I've seen FD's copy many times before and I focus on the hooded figure, the girl and the guys blowing up but not once until today did it hit me that it's supposed to take place at the Abbaye du Mont Saint Michel makepoint.gif

I noticed it the first time I saw it and pointed it out on the boards...not that anyone paid attention. Wish I'd seen it last time I was in France, but didn't get a chance.

You are getting slow in your old age. poke2.gif

That's sadly too true a statement to argue against crazy.gifsorry.gif

Right. What are you? 35? screwy.gif Geezer!

gossip.gif 35 and 6 days. Those last few days took a severe toll on me brains, laddy tongue.gif

That's sadly too true a statement to argue against crazy.gifsorry.gif

Right. What are you? 35? screwy.gif Geezer!

gossip.gif 35 and 6 days. Those last few days took a severe toll on me brains, laddy tongue.gif

I guess I am firmly in middle age at 26 then. 893censored-thumb.gif

Anyway, if someone has an extra copy of that Fight in nice shape, I would love to pay them too much for it.

fight32.jpg

Beautiful book Dan.

So you did miss the head popping reference. Sorry, I must have been too oblique.

i am a simpleton! i read it as "eye-popping" and didn't even get your clever twist on it. sorry.

Anyway, if someone has an extra copy of that Fight in nice shape, I would love to pay them too much for it.

sumo.gif Over my old body, I get seniority rights over you for a Fight 32 which should go well with the copy of 33 I bought last night -

31837033768.33.GIF

BINed on eBay from Chuck for $25 shipped while listed for $75 on MileHigh's site screwy.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif I didn't just jinx myself.

Plus 143ksk has magnanimously agreed to let me buy his copy of # 24 (Bayonet for the Banzai Breed cloud9.gif)

I only have one Fight...it needs a friend.

That's some incredible red on that copy 893whatthe.gif Marc at HoC has a nice copy for sale but it isn't nearly as red as yours!

I got it from Bunky Brothers for a relatively cheap price. They also undergraded it a little bit. cloud9.gif

No "Fiction House orange" here. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I got it from Bunky Brothers for a relatively cheap price. They also undergraded it a little bit. cloud9.gif

Cool! That's where I got my # 56 (?) and I might pick up their # 47 then. I had bought someone else's copy but got a refund a couple days ago instead of the book as the seller's basement flooded and it impacted that book frown.gif

100_2001.jpg

talk about a sweet trio! hail.gif

sumo.gif Over my old body, I get seniority rights over you for a Fight 32 which should go well with the copy of 33 I bought last night -

31837033768.33.GIF

BINed on eBay from Chuck for $25 shipped while listed for $75 on MileHigh's site screwy.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif I didn't just jinx myself.

Plus 143ksk has magnanimously agreed to let me buy his copy of # 24 (Bayonet for the Banzai Breed cloud9.gif)

Not easy to carry around a 7' tall woman but worth it if you can find one.

Ken