• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Whoa! First Harvey comic, right? Pretty tough to find. Nice book! (thumbs u

Yes sir, the first Harvey comic!

I've always wanted a copy every since I saw the back cover to Spitfire Comics 1 (which also is a digest sized issue, btw):

000_0098.jpg

MrBedrock comes through again!! :applause::headbang:

000_0264.jpg

Sweeeeet!... (thumbs u

Here's a book that put my ecclectic tastes into overdrive...saw it on eBay and was determined to win it...and it's a oneshot.... :applause:

snarky1.jpg

Here's a book that put my ecclectic tastes into overdrive...saw it on eBay and was determined to win it...and it's a oneshot.... :applause:

snarky1.jpg

That is the definition of "Oddball Comic". Very cool. I have to pick one of those up for "Snarky" Parker.

snarky1.jpg

That is the definition of "Oddball Comic". Very cool. I have to pick one of those up for "Snarky" Parker.

Too funny. Truly a "what on earth were they thinking" book. (And it's a Fox!)

Could be, Ciorac. I bought it from a LCS here in Philly, but the price tag was an old Graham Crackers label, so the book has been around.

Which LCS? Fat Jack's? I was there a few weeks ago. They had a couple of GA Action's on the wall, and a decent Whiz, but nothing else GA(unless it was hidden away). I bought a bunch of SA Batman and Tec's.

Could be, Ciorac. I bought it from a LCS here in Philly, but the price tag was an old Graham Crackers label, so the book has been around.

I love tracing the travels of books. I sold a run of GL's that included that issue to Jamie at Chicago a few years back.

courtesy of mr ciorac

mm0113-2.jpg

:acclaim:

just something about that "gator" blue cover that gets me

didn't do too good with tigers in october; let's hope you fare better with the lion.

I love tracing the travels of books. I sold a run of GL's that included that issue to Jamie at Chicago a few years back.

Truly a small world. Rest assured, your book has found a good home. :cloud9:

Truly a small world. Rest assured, your book has found a good home. :cloud9:

:applause: