• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

fun story there....

here are a couple of recent acquisitions.... :cloud9:

Nice Rangers! The color on that is sick. (thumbs u

Thanks..you're right...so many times the fiction house colors are faded out...but these two are shiny bright.

I just opened the box, containing these, so I wanted to thank my friend Richard for sending them:)

Thank you, Richard! (worship)

Just some neat old books, and one belongs to Selegue already

tiptopgroup.jpg

:o WOWZERs, Sharon - those are great. What an assortment of GA goodness.

If I didn't already have those issues of National, I'd already be asking you to part with them. And that Master is super cool. (worship)

...I was not really interested in the Tip Tops, but they are SO old, I'm just fascinated looking at them.

Yep, very cool Tarzan covers on those. (thumbs u

Though on those Tip Tops, I've always thought the cover blurbs boasting "5 PAGES OF TARZAN!!" were pretty funny. Five pages seems rather skimpy to me, but they were clearly excited about it!

Expect a PM from Theagenes. I don't think he's completed his Tarzan Tip Top run.

Wonderful box that one was ... as always! :applause:

That would be OK, lol..I was just buying the Detectives and the Master, but my addiction took hold;)

Thanks, Guys, I am really in love with the Golden Age...now if I could only part with some of the SA ones, it would be fine;)

I just opened the box, containing these, so I wanted to thank my friend Richard for sending them:)

tiptopgroup.jpg

What a great group of comics Sharon :applause:

Although these guys look Chinese, not Japanese so I'm not quite sure why our man is kicking the bejeezus out of them. (shrug)

Just a wild guess, but maybe because they stole his girl, ripped her dress and are trying to shoot him? Nice book!

tiptopgroup.jpg

Good Gawd! :o

Wow, what a great bunch of books, Sharon! :applause:

Love those Nationals................ :cloud9:

One of my favorite covers from the run and Rockford copy :cloud9:

rangers12front.jpg

Although these guys look Chinese, not Japanese so I'm not quite sure why our man is kicking the bejeezus out of them. (shrug)

I like that cover, and really like the artist's signiture....like a crack in stone. (thumbs u

tiptopgroup.jpg

:o WOWZERs, Sharon - those are great. What an assortment of GA goodness.

If I didn't already have those issues of National, I'd already be asking you to part with them. And that Master is super cool. (worship)

Sharon, those are wonderful. The Master Hitler cover is way up on my want list - congrats!!!

I just returned from a trip and was delighted to find my recent C-Link wins, some feebay goodies, and a beauty from Rick

A couple of Schommy's

013-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

From a fellow boardie

002-2.jpg

My favorite cover from the C-Link auction

017-1.jpg

I picked up a bunch of new Timely's which Ill post under that thread. This, however, was another really cool C-Link pickup. It was a 1933 promotional giveaway and OS says it is Buck Rogers first appearance in a comic. It is something a little different.

003-3.jpg

I just returned from a trip and was delighted to find my recent C-Link wins, some feebay goodies, and a beauty from Rick

A couple of Schommy's

013-2.jpg

001-3.jpg

From a fellow boardie

002-2.jpg

My favorite cover from the C-Link auction

017-1.jpg

Those are wonderful! I recognize one from October, I kept thinking about that book so often, I forgot I never bought it;) Congrats!