• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

Day 3......... checked the mail for my eagerly awaited purchase........

nothin....... :(

But thanks for showing that Looney Tunes Lauren.......that should hold me over till tommorrows mail comes. (thumbs u

Maybe you will get my book, and I will get yours? (shrug)

I hope not.......I been wanting one of these babies for a long time.....and if, when the package finally comes......its somethin else........I may have to go to the pub. hm hm .....hmmm.....that might be a good thing.

Day 3......... checked the mail for my eagerly awaited purchase........

But thanks for showing that Looney Tunes Lauren.......that should hold me over till tommorrows mail comes. (thumbs u

Maybe you will get my book, and I will get yours? (shrug)

I hope not.......I been wanting one of these babies for a long time.....and if, when the package finally comes......its somethin else........I may have to go to the pub. hm hm .....hmmm.....that might be a good thing.

(thumbs u

3257534666_109348755a_b.jpg

Came yesterday. Alex Raymond/Rip Kirby strip collection. Rip was the Chuck Norris of his day, as exhibited by his bizarre grappling technique with a surly kidnapper.

lol it's not that bizarre - it's just a full nelson. "Bizarre" would be try try to apply a full nelson to a surly gorilla.

TipTop018fcsm.jpg

FlashComicsandCatman001.jpg

of course I needed a classic DC cover as well.... one of my favorites! Well thats all for now....

Gotta love the Cat Man, but this Flash is too cool. I don't think I could've passed on that either. (thumbs u

Came yesterday. Alex Raymond/Rip Kirby strip collection. Rip was the Chuck Norris of his day, as exhibited by his bizarre grappling technique with a surly kidnapper.

lol it's not that bizarre - it's just a full nelson. "Bizarre" would be try try to apply a full nelson to a surly gorilla.

TipTop018fcsm.jpg

Why is the gorilla wearing sunglasses?

You know.....kidnapping used to be a crime punishable by the DEATH PENALTY !! ....and I think it still is, in the books. Those filthy stinkin kidnappers. They need to be put into a full nelson by a bull ape !!! :insane:

TipTop018fcsm.jpg

Yeah, but the half-Nelson just never seems to get the job done.

Frazetta is soooo cool. (thumbs u

Day 4......... checked the mail for my eagerly awaited purchase........

Frazetta is soooo cool. (thumbs u

Day 4......... checked the mail for my eagerly awaited purchase........

Misery loves company Senor :(

Hopefully Monday will bring us both good news :wishluck: