• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

I have a line on a copy local here in Alaska.....what's the going rate for a G/VG in your opinion....been thinking about getting it for years from a collector.

Tough book. Heritage sold a VG for $500 a couple of years ago.

This just in yesterday from October!

4fav20-fc.jpg

Thanks Andy!

I was sooooooo tempted to hit the :takeit: on that book! Thought I got away until he posted the Whirlwind Comics #1 & #3. :pullhair::sorry:

And after that, see what happened when Bill (Ciorac) started his sales thread......so much for my plans to save some cash. :P

planetcomics1.jpg

Thank you so much, Bill, for working out an arrangement with me. I have wanted this book for a looooong time but always found some reason to put it off. Now I've got one. :applause::cloud9:

A couple of books obtained in a trade with RedFury that deserve showing off!

CrimeDoesNotPay90_CGCNM94.jpg

Cool painted cover!!! Really nice feel to that one.

Nice books, Mark!!

Bob Fujitani. :cloud9:

4fav20-fc.jpg

Thanks Andy!

I was sooooooo tempted to hit the :takeit: on that book! Thought I got away until he posted the Whirlwind Comics #1 & #3. :pullhair::sorry:

And after that, see what happened when Bill (Ciorac) started his sales thread......so much for my plans to save some cash. :P

planetcomics1.jpg

Thank you so much, Bill, for working out an arrangement with me. I have wanted this book for a looooong time but always found some reason to put it off. Now I've got one. :applause::cloud9:

Planet 1!!! :o

Congratulations! :headbang:

Thanks, Adam Strange!

I am very stoked about this one. The inside back cover has an ad for these three books:

Jungle Comics #1

Fight Comics #1

Jumbo Comics #11

Not to mention the title of the lead story (thought I was going to spew soda through my nose)..............

Flint Baker battles "The One Eyed Monster...............Men of Mars" lol:applause:

4fav20-fc.jpg

Thanks Andy!

And these from Ciorac. My children have returned to me!

excit45-fc.jpg

Cracka5-fc.jpg

Thanks Bill!!!

All is as it should be. You are very welcome. Thanks for "loaning" them to me for a couple months.

:)

4fav20-fc.jpg

Thanks Andy!

planetcomics1.jpg

You are very welcome Bob! I'm glad that someone who will really enjoy owning it has it.

Okay, I give up. What rhymes with lust? hm

Rust. It's the woman's name on the cover. (not kidding)

I read through some of it on Amazon. I plan on reading it soon.

Is the original in b&w?

Yes.

Got this book in a big trade with Esquirecomics. All-Flash is ignored by some, but I love it!

I'll probably put a run of them together now that the big one is out of the way.

AllFlash1_CGCVF80.jpg

:o(worship)

WOW! Mark never trades me killer books like that.